Scrum But... TestGo directly to the test.
HistoryBas Vode has developped a small test for teams he was coaching at Nokia, it has been called Nokia Test.
In 2008, Jeff Sutherland improved it in adding a scoring system. In its CSM courses, he called it "Scrum But" test.
It is that version that we propose you to pass.
GoalsThat test as two goals:
- give you an indicator to let you know where you are in your scrum practices
- collect data for a statistical study on use of scrum.
- answers to the form, question by question
- language use to pass the test (english or french by now)
- IP address. It is stored for the geographical information it can give and to detect attempt of falsify the overall results.
- 28/06/2009: add some graphs of the results
- 21/06/2009: Jeff Sutherland sent me an update of the test.
- A new question about team.
- Some wordings
- diff of changes
So, are you Scrum ?
Go to test